Monday, January 10, 2011

2011

Scroll down after this post...4 new post after this one

We spent New Years Eve at home...and I was okay with that. Sleep is way more important to me these days. We put the kids to bed, I made a awesome dinner, and we watched 2 movies (living on the edge, I know).

Here's a little of what we have been up to so far in 2011...

snow playin'


couch jumpin'


pillow fort'n


Toy Story lovin'


hat wearin'


head bangin' (see that big knot on P's forehead? ouch!)

2 comments:

shannon houlihan said...

LOVE all the new pics Ebes! Parker is hysterical with his hee house :) Cooper looks so grown up, sitting up and everything!

Sally said...

awwww, how sweet!!! aren't brothers that start to play together so stinkin' sweet?? (but we have a new bump or bruise, mainly on bennett's head daily too - you aren't alone.)

love the new blog look too!!
xoxo