On another note baby boot camp was not needed this weekend. P slept from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. on Friday night. His longest night of sleep yet. He woke up once on Saturday and Sunday night and slept through the night again last night. Sweet, sweet little boy! I am well rested and even got to dry my hair this morning before work!
Yesterday P and I went on a walk. It was sunny out so I decided to let P try out his new sunglasses. I found them at Baby Bliss the other day and they are actually little boy shades complete with flames shooting down the sides. They are still a tad big, but he'll grow into them. He HATES the sun in his eyes (just like his mommy). I think it's because our blue eyes are extra sensitive to the sun. If we are in the car and the sun is in his eyes he'll scream until I put his shade down. Drama! Please note his tongue. This is a new fascination he has. He will watch me move my tongue around and try to mimic me. He concentrates so hard, but cant quite get it.

Oh, and a quick shout out to Jill and Sydney...Andy, P, and I went to watch Andy's old high school, the Vanguard Vikings, play the Pantego Panthers in a basketball playoff game on Friday night. Pantego won, but Parker LOVED the game and watched the players run up and down the court. Andy was ecstatic about this. Oh, and Sydney...we stopped at Bruam's on the way home. I too LOVE Braum's and went there as a kid and would swing on the railing, but this new Braum's was super nice. FANCY!

7 comments:
Parker is so cute in his sunglasses with his tongue out! :)
Your blog always makes me smile! Love it!
glad night sleeping is going better!
Oh my gosh the sleeping is going SO GOOD!! WOW 10-8, that is impressive!! and love the sunglasses look!! KK only has like 7 pairs :)
I swaddled Trey till he was 9 months. His feet stuck out the bottom of the blanket. :)
Leah
(Jana's MOPS friend)
Okay, I swear I left a comment on this post several days ago and I don't know where it went!
Do-over:
Swaddle as long as you want to. We swaddled Ryley for 9 months and she is just fine now :) Nobody goes to preschool still swaddled at naptime!
Oh, and I didn't know Andy went to Vanguard- my cousin went there too! And LOVE Braums! Next time you are so close, call us!
Did your hubby grow up in Waco? Is that the Vanguard you are talking about? I will have to ask Chris if he knows him. Chris went there from 7-9th grade.
We love the swaddle at our house too! Don't stress over it- they eventually don't need it anymore. Hunter stayed in it through 5 months... maybe a little longer.
Thanks for the raincheck shoutout! I saw the link on your blog. As soon as I get smart enough to figure that out, I want to add that on my blog too!
Hope you are doing great! I love blogs... it's so fun to keep in touch this way!
Post a Comment