
Here is one of Parker's newborn pics. It was really cold the day we had them done, but he was a trooper. Here is a little run down of the days events.
* Woke up late
* It was freezing out side, so when we decided to take a nakey pic on the '68 Charger, that sent him into a tantrum...I don't know why...who wouldn't want to be put on a metal car when it is 50 degrees outside, naked?
* Photographer pulls out a fluffy white rug. I ask, "has anyone every peed on that?"...Photographer replies, "nope"...5 minutes later Parker has peed all over it! NEAT!
* 10 minutes later, I'm holding Parker nakedand he poops all donw the front of me, all over my feet, and the floor. And yes, I was wearing a white shirt.
* 2 hours into the shoot (don't even get me started) I have to stop and feed the little guy b/c he is NOT happy and none of the pictures are turning out.
* Hour 3...fed, changed, and warm Parker takes some great pictures and mom is exhausted.

6 comments:
Ebes--- that just made me completely laugh out loud!! You'll see the proofs and it will all be worth it (well almost...)!
Oh no - so sorry for the drama Ebes!! But from the looks of the first pic it will definitely be worth it!! Can't wait to see the rest!! Love you!
Sweet little P, sleeping nakey on the bench...in the freezing cold!
The posted pic is adorable! I can't wait to see the Charger pic! There must be something about newborn photo sessions- Avery projectile pooped all over me and our dining room during hers!
what a funny boy!! :) can't wait to see all the pics--i love the first one!
SO adorable!!! There is something about those newborn pix..all of us seem to deal with loads of sh*t- LOL! So sorry but they are worth it. Can't wait to see the rest of them.
Post a Comment