Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Faces

So apparently I have a very animated child. He makes the funniest faces depending on his mood. Here are a few...

We like to call this one STONED BABY


This is my VERY SERIOUS FACE


This is my I'M WARNING BY STICKING OUT MY BOTTOM LIP AS FAR AS I CAN YOU LIP FACE


This is my I TOLD YOU SO FACE...aka PISSED OFF


and finally, the whole reason for this post, my
I LOVE SMILING AT MY MOMMY BECAUSE SHE IS FUNNY face


side note: P celebrated his 5 week birthday by giving mommy his first real smile. I never knew that a smile could be so great. I laugh so hard every time he does it. So sweet!

6 comments:

Shae said...

So sweet! Aren't babies grand!!?!?!?!

shannon houlihan said...

YAY for a smile! he is so cute!

Two Sisters said...

Parker, looks like you've inherited your momma's love for drama:).

Melissa Darby said...

doesn't that make every sleepless minute totally worth it? yay for smiles!! can't wait to earn one from mr p!

Jaime said...

ahh I love all the faces, but especially the smile. So stinking sweet!!!

Sally said...

aww!! how cute is he?? i love it Erin!