to pass the time.
Being 38 1/2 weeks prego can do crazy things to your mind...so here are some random thoughts I had...just to get my mind off of "WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN"
1. Fall clothes are CUTE this year. How excited am I to go shopping!!!??
2. I love getting a strawberry limeade from Sonic and sucking a big chunk of strawberry up through the straw.
3. Why is it necessary (acceptable) to hang dead animals on your wall? I mean, if you want to go there, why not hang your dogs head or cats head up when they die?? (sorry Dad and Ryan...I know you love your deer heads)
4. Politician's annoy me to no end
5. I am convinced that Spencer Pratt off of the Hills is the dumbest person (and ugliest) person alive.
6. I read "90 Minutes in Heaven" over the weekend. What a great book and story!
7. The media makes things out to be FAR worse than they actually are. They need to take a chill pill...and while I am on the topic of media...since when did Tina Faye returning to SNL become news that made the front page of CNN.com??? I really think there are more important things going on in the world to report on.
8. I really hope we get a lot of snow this year. Snow...not ice.
9. I can't wait to wear my new chocolate brown UGGS
10. When you wake up on a Monday morning and it is raining, I strongly believe that work should be delayed opening until 10 a.m. That way you get to snuggle back down in the covers and enjoy the rain. I think it is what God would want us to do :)
I go to the doctor on Thursday for another update. As of last Thursday I was dilated almost 2 cm and 70% to 80 % effaced...PROGRESS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm so excited for you! I'm one of Jana's MOPS friends. Your little dude is going to be so loved by so many ladies! :) Enjoy your last few days of independence. ;)
Spencer Pratt IS the most miserable man alive!!! hahaha!!
90 Minutes in Heaven was so good!! Can't wait to hear the updates on Thursday!
Mommy says that Spencer looks like Beavis...or is it Butthead??? Whantever!
I can't believe it is getting so close! I am so excited for the big day! YEAH!!!!
Post a Comment