Friday, October 17, 2008

Last Weekend...

This will be our last weekend not being parents. On Monday morning I am going to be induced (if Parker does not decide to come sooner). Parker will be here Monday or Tuesday. It seems so surreal that after trying for forever and these long 40 weeks of being prego that he will be here in less than 4 days.

Check back for updates and pictures :)

yea!

6 comments:

Nancy K said...

I'm so excited for you Erin. You and Parker are in our prayers. Looking forward to seeing pictures.
love,
aunt nancy

Shae said...

I can't believe I found you on here! And you are having a baby in two days! You have to email me so I can invite you to my blog- I just had a baby 7 weeks ago so we can compare notes as we go! Fun! shae.wilson@yahoo.com

-Shae (Harrison)

Shae said...

One more thing- do you have downtown Julia Brown's contact info? I miss that girl and need to re-connect with her!

Sydney said...

Hooray! You are almost there girl- can't wait to hear your great news!

The Brewers said...

Yea parker!!!!!! we're praying for you guys!

Melissa said...

Good luck tomorrow. Get lots of sleep tonight! Can't wait to see pics.