Tuesday, March 1, 2011

8 and 9 months

Wow...I swear I have an excuse as to why I have not been blogging...well, maybe not, but I feel like I should have one. I honestly do not know where time went. We have been sick (shocker). P had croup and the flu, followed by a nasty cold. Then C and I got it...now Dad has it. P was so sick we had to take him to Children's one night. It was scary and enlightening...all in one. :)

Enough about that. Mr. C is growing up before our eyes.

9 month stats are:
head: 45.5 (50%)
weight: 20 lbs 10 oz (53%)
height: 29 3/4" (90%)

Parker at 9 months:
head: 48.2 (>97%)
weight: 23 lbs 12 oz (88%)
height: 29 1/2" (88%)

at 9 months he can:
* he is crawling...however he would rather I just carry him everywhere
* he is getting more independent every day. I can put him on the floor and go into another room, and he will follow me if he wants to, but he is starting to sit and play (side note: I cannot leave both boys alone in a room because Parker has taken a liking to tackling Cooper and hitting him and taking away his toys...NEAT)
* loves table food
* gets really mad when you take a toy from him
* he is very sensitive and gets his feelings hurt a lot
* he said "mama" the other day (my mom can vouch for me here), but has not said it again. Parker works with him on saying it by saying, "COOP...say mama. Mommy!".
* He takes 2 naps a day and goes to bed around 6 or 6:30 and will sleep until 6:00 the next morning
* we still do the "dream feed" around 9:45, but I am in the process of phasing it out...1 ounce at a time.
* loves the water / bath
* wants any toy that big brother gets to play with
* favorite toy is a spoon
* 2 teeth





1 comment:

The Paces said...

so cute! he has SUCH a sweet smile. :)