Sunday, August 1, 2010

2 Months

I can't believe that Cooper is 2 months old already.

Stats:

Weight: 13 lbs 6.5 oz. (90%)
Height: 23 3/4" (80%)
Head: 38.7 (25%)

and just for fun...Parker at this age was:
Weight: 10 lb 14 oz (45%)
Height: 22 1/4" (45%)
Head: 40 (50%)

He is smiling and cooing and blowing bubbles. He has a small dimple on the right side. he is showing signs of a 2 nap per day pattern. One at 9:30 and then one at 12 or 12:30 with little cat naps in between these. He goes down usually around 9 and then will wake 1 to 2 times a night. From the time he gets up, eats, and goes back down, it is only 30 minutes. He is still sleeping in the pack n' play next to my bed, but not because I want it this way. We decided to be cheap and not buy another crib so I need to transition Parker to the BBB before Cooper gets his room. However, I am real close to just moving the P n' P into the BB room and letting C sleep it out in there until the transition takes place.

the Faux-hawk


First time in the Bumbo


Smiles


First trip to church


Getting held by AC


hanging out on the couch


Boy Time with the "buddies"


Wearing my sun shades cause' I'm cool...


going all out with the cupcake at AC's 3rd bay bash

2 comments:

shannon houlihan said...

Love Cooper in the bumbo! Does he look alot like Andy in that pic? So cute!!

Sally said...

OMG!!! Love that smile!! he is so cute Ebes!!!!! hugs to you all!