or Elephants and Giraffs...This past weekend we took the boys to the zoo...ya know, since the weather has cooled down to a breezy 97 degrees. We went early enough so we could beat the heat...let's just say it sounded better in our heads cause it got hot. Needless to say the boys (all 3) had a blast!
I am a wife, a new mom, and a girl just trying to make a $1 out of $.15(joking)...I am known by some as Ebes, and will answer to Erin, Ebes, Ebe Era, Ebbity, or hey you. I love (in no generic order) my husband who makes me laugh every day, my 2 sweet little boys who have filled my heart with more joy than I thought was even possible, my puppy (she's 5) Bella, my family, my friends who are my rocks and keep me from going crazy (or do they make me crazy?), baking, wine, water, boats, vacations, summer, Christmas, shopping, reading, Texas, ice cream, happy hour on a porch, and many other simple pleasures in life...
1 comment:
So much fun at the zoo!! And love the pic of Cooper sleeping on his tummy!
Post a Comment