Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Introducing...

Cooper Aaron White

Born: May 27, 2010

10:34 a.m.

8 lbs 13 oz

19 1/4"

Delivery was great and FAST! Got hooked up to drugs at 7 a.m. Broke water at 9 a.m. Got epi at 9:30 a.m. (per doctor and nurses request...I wanted to wait a little longer). Epi started working around 10:00 a.m. At 10:15 started feeling like I needed to push. Nurse checked me, gasped, told me to keep my legs together, called doctor, doctor drove over from office, parked on curb, threw her keys at the police man, ran inside, got ready, and told me to push. Started pushing at 10:30 and at 10:34 Cooper was here. And that's that...Another easy, lovely labor (I know some of you hate me right now)

Our family of 4


Meeting big brother


After delivery


Mommy meeting Cooper


CHUNK!!!!!

4 comments:

The Brewer's said...

Welcome Cooper! He is adorable!! And you gotta love the induction...fast, easy, and your hair doesn't get messed up! :)

Congrats!

The Paces said...

yipee! so excited for y'all!

Jennie said...

Yay Ebes!! What a beautiful family of 4!! I am so happy for you!!

Jaime said...

wow you look amazing!!! congrads on little c! he is darling! can't wait to get my hands on him again!