Just had to write about this...
So had C on Thursday. Andy slept at home both nights so I was there by myself (we did this with P and it was great b/c he was well rested and able to function the next day)...Anywho...on Friday night or Saturday morning around 1 a.m. they had just brought C into my room to eat. All of the sudden my door bust open and this crazy crack whore came busting in my room yelling "hello!! Who's in here!!??" Then she comes over to my bed and asks me if I had just had a baby (no sh*t lady) and then asks if I need any help with him...ummmm NO!!! She then tries to carry on a conversation with me, but I got her out of my room as quickly as I could. She informed me that her friend had had a baby and they were across the hall (neat) and if I needed anything to come get her (riiiight...). After she left I broke down. It scared the crap out of me and I was an emotional wreck. I called in the nurse, she called security, they got the crazy lady, questioned her, questioned me, and then arrested her. Turns out she had warrants out for her arrest. Then, they transferred me to another wing, to an unmarked room so the baby momma and baby daddy could not tell any of their crew where I was in case they wanted to come beat up the girl who got their girl thrown into jail...NEWS FLASH...IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL THEN DONT BUST INTO PEOPLES ROOMS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!
Anyway...I'm ok, C is ok, and yes, Baylor will be hearing more about this "incident" from me.
and what's a post with out a pictures?
Kissing baby brother

Home at last...

The Boys



7 comments:
first of all - oh my freakin gosh!!! people are seriously crazy!!! So glad she got taken care of, i would have been in tears too. :(
secondly - he is PRECIOUS Ebes!!! Congrats!! loooove COOP!!! :) hope you are transitioning well to 2!! it crazy madness, but wonderful at the same time. :)
love ya!
SHUT UP!!!!!!!! That is so crazy! I would have called security too! And what a wonderful bundle of joy you have - he is so precious - congrats! And yes...we all hate you for your easy delivery... :)
oh my gosh! what a freaking baby book story! cooper is going to love sharing that with his buds when he gets older and can brag that his birth was the craziest! :) ha!
I'm so glad you are ok though, what an emotional trauma! hello you are there by yourself and just had a baby!~
he is beautiful though. he really is! i love the pic of all your boys together! boys are the best!
OMG!! I would have freaked out!! So glad everyone was ok and that she was hauled off!! Cooper is precious!! I think he looks alot like big brother! I am glad that I had a similar labor and don't have to hate you!! Lots of love!!
Now THAT'S an Ebes story. OMG!!!!!!
Crazy a$$ hooch ;)
Glad you got her all squared away.
Love you!
And congrats on an easy labor too. He is a doll!
OMG I just laughed so hard!!!! ONLY you erin...or maybe me!!! Can't wait to kiss sweet Coopers cheeks!
Cooper is such a sweet and precious boy Ebes!! So fun seeing you all yesterday!!
Post a Comment