Cooper:
*dada
*mama
*baba (not sure if this is Bella or Brother)
*outside (I know it does not seem possible, but he points to the door or window and says "at-ide"...which I take to mean "outside")
* uhhhhhh - said when you take a toy away or Parker does something he does not like
Parker: will say or repeat anything, but his pronunciations are a bit off on some words...here are few:
* helicopter - hot doctor
* elephant - el-fell-la-phent
* pepperoni - pecker-roni
* my big construction job - this is a term used hourly and it refers to anything that is related to construction. It can be an actual toy, a book, a movie, or even construction that we drive by...we are obsessed!
* all L's are W's, but we sing our ABC's about 1000 times a day so I am working on that with him.
* Knock knock...anybody home??!! - this is what P yells (while banging on the door) when he wakes up or is put in his room for a nap.
* "I lay you" - meaning, Mommy or Daddy, please lay down with me.
* My a-peter - my computer
* Kissmas tee - rice krispie treats
and just a sneak peek at the pics we had done for Coops 1 year. Thanks Photo Jewels Photography!!

2 comments:
What a beautiful picture of the 3 of you!!
this is a gorgeous pic of the three of you.
Post a Comment