Monday, June 13, 2011

Cooper Turns 1 - The Party

The next day (Saturday) we had Cooper's party. We did it in our back yard with a few of his friends. It was a blast...complete chaos, but so much fun!!

The cake table



Telling everyone he is 1


I love this little guy!!


Gift Buckets


Water Balloons...a huge hit!!


Hunter and Carson


You want me to do what?!!


Ok, here goes nothin'...


yep, I think I might like this icing and cake stuff.


Kids + Cupcakes = HAPPY





What? Do I have something on my face?


Coop's bday bash fell on Memorial Day weekend, so we spent Sunday resting before we headed to a few parties on Monday to celebrate the Memorial Day holiday.

3 comments:

Sally said...

oh how cute!!!! happy 1st bday COOP!!!! :)

shannon houlihan said...

Adorable pics with his little cake!! :) He is a very handsome one year old!

Melissa Darby said...

He is too cute with his cake! We had a great time - miss you guys!