Monday, October 25, 2010

Parker Andrew

Parker turned 2 this past week. Where does time go? I can still remember like yesterday holding him for the first time, his first tooth, his first time to crawl, his first birthday...man, where the heck does time go? At 2, Parker is FULL of life. He can throw a fit like none other, but he also can give a hug and a mouth kiss that will melt your heart. He loves Bella...loves chasing her, telling her "no", petting her, and exploring with her in the back yard. He is still a picky eater, so pretty much anything I can get him to eat is good. Some days, if it is a few M&M's, then so be it. Better than nothin'. We are hit or miss on naps, but I refuse to give up just yet. He loves to make us laugh, he loves to watch movies (favorites are: UP, Wall*E, Stoy Tory (toy story)), he loves to "water plants", and he loves out side. He has just begun to notice Cooper and sort of interact with him and he thinks it is hilarious when Cooper "talks" to us in the car. Parker likes to pretend get hurt and then I ask, "are you ok", he replies "I fine mom". He can repeat any word we tell him and he is speaking in complete sentences a lot of the time. I told him a month ago that Jack moved to Austin and today he said, "mom, Jack...in Austin?". Amazing!! someone call MENSA please ;)

stats: 31 lbs (80%) 36" (90%)

Parker, you are my big brave boy. I love your BIG personality and your spunk. You are full of life and energy. You NEVER stop going!! I am so proud of you and what you accomplish and learn every single day. You are so special to our family. Happy 2nd Birthday Bug!!

Opening up presents on birthday morning

Special birthday breakfast

new toy!

Finger Paintin'

Opening up gifts at Noni and Hampaws. Since the birthday party was canceled, we ended up having dinner at my mom and dad house the day after P's bday and celebrating then with a few family members and the cousins.


The weed eater was a BIG hit...


The Birthday Boy!!


and sweet baby Cooper...still want to eat this little guy at least 10 times a day...he is that yummy :)

1 comment:

Melissa Darby said...

Sooo sweet, mommy! Parker is so much fun and you are the perfect mommy for him. Happy birthday, sweet P!