Mr. Cooper turned 4 months on the 27th of September. As you can tell from the pics, he is a HAPPY little guy. Seriously, this little guy is so easy going and smiles with his little dimple smile all the time. He loves any and all attention he can get and he loves to snuggle. He can, if he tries very hard, turn over from back to tummy. And he has turned from tummy to back once...and that one time would have been at 2 a.m. and it freaked him out and woke him up...yeaaaaa...that was fun. Let's see...the boy loves his jumparoo and exercaucer. He likes his "stations". He is perfectly content going from station to station through out the day...which is nice since big brother takes up a lot of my time still. Cooper "talks" all the time and really talks when he sees himself in a mirror. He chews constantly on a finger, thumb or fist and is a drool monkey! I swear he is going to get a tooth any day now. We still sleep on our stomach and usually sleep through the night. Every now and then he wakes up cause he is "starving" and I cave and feed him and put him back down. I know he really is hungry cause the boy still eats every 2 to 3 hours. I still nurse him as much as possible, but he also get formula too. This weekend he took down 8 oz. in one feeding, so I know I am not making enough to keep up with him. Started rice cereal...that didn't go too good. Tummy / gas issues. We will try maybe oatmeal or something, but I may skip that and go straight to veggies in a few months. With Parker we had a schedule and we stuck to it. With Cooper, we sort of have to take the "we'll just play it by ear" approach cause ya never know what your gonna get. All in all he is my "easy" baby and such a sweet little bug.
At the doctor for 4 month check up laughing at ourself in the mirror

see...our rolls go away when we do this...

a little "station" time

4 month pic
this pretty much sums up how we felt about cereal

and just for fun. This is Parker and Cooper after 4 month shots.
Parker @ 4 months
Weight: 17.5 lbs (94%)
Height: 26" (80%)
Head: 45.2 (>97%)

Cooper @ 4 months (forgive me...I dont remember off the top of my head, but I will look it up and re-post it here, so check back)
Weight: 16 lbs 12 1/2 oz (90%)
Height: 26 1/4" (90%)
Head: 41.3: (30%)

2 comments:
Love the matching 4 month pics! I remember that picture of P like it was yesterday.
OMG he is too cute Erin!!! We go for our 9 month appt thursday, anxious to hear his stats. :)
Post a Comment