Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 weeks to go

I went to the doctor on Friday and I am scheduled to be induced on Thursday, May 27th. However, Cooper is measuring to be a LARGE baby so I am hoping he comes before then. The sooner he comes, the less time he has to bake and grow (or at least that is the rationale in my head right now). Parker was 8 lbs 9 oz. and the doc said C is going to be bigger. NEAT!

So far, I am at 50% and dilated to a 2. I go back Thursday for a sono and 37 week check up. I can't believe it is so close. I don't know if you are ever really ready, per say, but I am about as ready as I'll ever be I guess.

Now for Mr. P...we have had a ton of fun the past few days.

We met some of the girls for lunch at Chick fil A and we brought all the kiddos. It was so much fun seeing them all interact.


We finished up swim lessons (Thank God!)


We went to Presley Grace's 1st bday sock hop. They had water balloons, cool sunglasses and Elvis was there!!



We ate raisin toast (our new fav) while lying on the floor watchin' some TV (or TD as P calls it). Please notice our scavenger dog Bella just waiting for Parker to put the toast within reach of her so she can snatch it out of his hand.


And how could I not put these in there too?? I mean, don't ya just wanna kiss that sweet smilin' face?!! Love this little dude!!


5 comments:

The Paces said...

so cute! he has the sweetest smile!

Melissa Darby said...

Whatever!! He is sooo yummy! Sad we missed you at Teefa's.

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

P is so stinkin' cute!!!! Can't believe C will be here so soon! I will be pulling for sooner rather than later (even thought the 27th is my BDay ;)) Yea for all these new babies!!!!!

Nicole Fields said...

I can't wait to meet Cooper! I know you are ready too. Hopefully he will be here even before the two week mark. Had a great time with you at Chickfila!

shannon houlihan said...

Love the last pic! He is precious Ebes. Cute big brother to be!!!