
Pump It Up Junior...a PJ party for Marcus's 2nd bday. Thanks to my sweet husband for being there with us to take Parker down the slide. This is P going down the "junior" slide by himself. I heart Pump It UP Junior. Our first experience at the normal Pump it Up was very traumatic. One of the staff members offered to take P down the LARGE slide since I really can't make the trek up the 20' of inflatable stairs. I told her she needed to go down with him, but once they got to the top the tossed him down all by himself. He flipped a few times and almost bounced off the end, but me and my neighbor Shannon were there to catch him. It scared him so bad, but he did GREAT at the Junior location.

Going down the slide with Dad...

This past weekend Andy and I went on a babymoon to celebrate our 5 year anniversary and just to get away. This was my first time to leave P for an entire weekend (gasp!!). He did great without us and had a blast at Noni and Hampaw's house. Thanks mom and dad for watching the tornado while we got some much needed rest. And by the way...this was the ONLY picture we took the entire time.

So we got back Sunday night and I took the day off Monday to spend with Parker. He was VERY clingy all day. I guess he was scared I was going to leave him again. At nap time, the infamous "fit" began. If you remember, a few weeks ago I blogged about the so called "fit" on a Monday. How we had rushed him to the doctor thinking something was horribly wrong when he would not stop crying/screaming for over an hour. Well, this was one of those "fits" again. It got so bad that I called Andy at one point and told him to come home because it was getting to where I could not handle P anymore. He would thrash on the floor if I put him down, which caused him to bang his head. If I held him, he would kick, head butt me, or try anything he could to let whatever frustration he had in him out. Phew...by the time Andy got home, I had P asleep, but could not put him down or he would began to cry. So this is how we napped that day. Super sweet to make up for the mess right before. He slept that way for 2 hours...(please excuse my fat a$$ in this pic. It is just too cute of P not to show...so I shall sacrifice)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness, tell P to stop the fits for mommy's sake! Yall are too cute sleeping :)
I am so sorry for the fit, but OMG Erin - that picture is the sweetest!
that picture deserves a frame!!! you are such a cute prego!
Post a Comment