1. I love the first of Fall weather
2. Why don't they make Diet Grape soda? I have been craving grape soda (gross, I know) but I can only have diet. What's a girl to do?
3. Orange tic tac's are SUPER!
4. If you drop a can of diet dr. pepper on the ground it WILL explode and squirt you in the face until you pick it up and throw it away. I know...it just happened to me in my office.
5. Will I feel like walking around the Fair this year? Is a State Fair corny dog really worth it? Maybe Andy will go to the fair, get me a corny dog, and then come home so I don't actually have to go????
6. Babies are expensive!
7. I wish I was in Ireland right now.
8. Dove season is stupid...hunting is stupid!
9. There needs to be a grocery store that does not group products by type, but by "situation". Like, Pregnancy - isle 1, diabetes - isle 15, anorexic - isle 3, overweight - isle 10, etc. It would make grocery shopping SOOO much easier!
10. Friday's are F-U-N! It may be my favorite day of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Erin. I just had to say AMEN to #8.
you're hilarious! I love your random thoughts!
Erin you are so hilarious. I totally agree with the diet grape soda. It has been a gripe of mine for a long time. The closest I have found is the white grape Diet Rite. And go to the grocery store and purchase a box of "State Fair" corny dogs- or better yet, go to Sonic. Love this post!
OH MY GOSH...I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE PREGO...congrats girl! Still none here however we thought we might have a hurricane baby if Wal-Mart didn't hurry up & open...got have those pills...lol. Love ya girl and talk to you later.....Shellye Thompson (Graves)
andy will have to bring you the Fletchers corn dog!
Post a Comment