I have 3 other friends that are due right around the same time I am. Good grief there are a lot pregos!!! This past weekend we had a shower for my friend Jennie. It was so great getting to see all the "out of towners" who made the trip in. Jennie is due with a little girl at the end of October. This weekend we are having a shower for my friend Jules who is also due with a little girl at the end of October. Parker is gonna have lots of little girlfriends. Don't worry ladies...there's enough of him to go around :) (no i am not already pimping my son out)

Check back next week for 30 week pictures.
OH...and due to the GD I get to have a BONUS sono on the 18th. Thanks GD!!
2 comments:
You girls all look so pretty! (Especially Aunt E)
Love,
AC
I agree with AC, pregnant women are so beautiful. What a glow you have Erin.
love,
Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment