Monday, August 25, 2008

Locked and almost Loaded

Last week I went in for a 31 week appointment and a bonus sonogram (yea!). I took my mom with me because Andy was busy at work, and come on, what mom would not want to see her newest grand baby on a big screen?! Everything looks good with the little guy. He is just under 4.5 lbs and in or under the 50% mark for everything else. I am measuring a week ahead at this point so we are looking at 6 or 7 more weeks, but who knows. He has flipped and is facing down, but has not dropped yet (thus the locked and almost loaded). Here's the most recent pic of Parker. He is VERY shy. He has his hands over his face at all times and sometimes even his little feet so it was hard to get a good picture of him. This pic is of his face and his hands and arms are framing his cheeks (sort of looks like he has his chin resting on his hands).



I also got the go ahead to travel one last time. Andy's good friend Shelby got married this past weekend in Birmingham so we flew out Thursday for the festivities. We traveled with our good friends Josh, Courtney and their new baby Taylor Grace. Parker and Miss Taylor are going to be good friends. I can't wait for fun play dates. I posted pics of Taylor when she was first born...she was the little one with all the hair. She still has a head full and is so sweet! Here is a pic of Taylor and Courtney.



And finally a few pics from the wedding...



5 comments:

Two Sisters said...

Oh my gosh, I think Parker looks like Uncle Andy! That picture is amazing:)!

The Brewer's said...

Oh, so sweet! It ALMOST makes me want to be pregnant again!

The Brewers said...

such a cutie! Can't wait to meet him! It DOES make me want another one!!!! so exciting and we're so happy for you ebes!

shannon houlihan said...

yay for a bonus! parker is very handsome. :) love you ebes!

Jaime said...

Locked and loaded, I love it!! Can't believe that it will be here before you know it! Love you!