Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Boston and Cape Cod

Andy and I just got back from our "last" vacation. Or at least the last one for a while. We headed up to Boston for a few days and then went on to Cape Cod. I think this was the first vacation where we did not have any agenda. It was so relaxing and a much needed break from our everyday lives.

4th of July night about to watch the Boston POPS fireworks


Me enjoying the 65 degree wheather in Boston


Our B & B in Provincetown, Cape Cod
This place was heaven!!!

4 comments:

Two Sisters said...

I'm jealous of y'all's fun vacation! Glad you had a good time.

The Brewer's said...

Very fun vacay Erin! And just so you know, we are still going on vacation this year, so maybe it won't be your last!

Jaime said...

The B&B is so cute!! It looks like you guys had an amazing time. Just a few short months with only 2 in the family!! hehe

shannon houlihan said...

fun pictures ebes! i am glad you had a good time!