Monday, December 12, 2011

When you're racing with the clock...

Ok, ok, I know I swore I would blog soon...heck, I even listed the blog topics I would blog about so you could sit pining away at your computer waiting for me to post them. Well, that obviously did NOT happen. So what am I going to do, you ask? I think the only feasible option I have is to just start from present day, because, well, let's face it, you and I both know that hell would have to freeze over and pigs would have to fly before I would really catch up on what I have missed.

So, to REwind in very fast motion...

PARKER:
started school in September. He goes 3 days a week. His teachers are Mrs. Pauline (she's from Ireland) and Mrs. Kendra. At first, I was very nervous with him going 3 days, but it has been wonderful for him.

turned 3...(I think I might actually do a blog post about that).

is somewhat, for the most part, potty trained!! He is doing awesome at it.

told me today that "I make his heart happy" and then he sang "Happy Birthday to Jesus" in the tub tonight.

loves his airplane shirt, big construction shirt, his orange and brown stripe jacket, and his light up shoes. He will only wear "comfy pants" (meaning they have to be soft, inside and out). So I basically do about 3 loads of laundry a day just to keep up with the demands of my picky dresser.

COOPER:

is now 18 months old! How did this happen? This is, by far, the most fun age I think. I missed this age with P because of work and being prego and then having a new baby, but Cooper makes us laugh constantly. Everything is so new to him. He has his own language that I can understand, for the most part. Some of his favorite words are no, bewwa, eyezzz, TT, pooo (tells me when he poo poos), momma, NaNa (noni), dut tu (dump truck), ta tu (trash truck), bye bye.

he gets MAD when P will take a toy away from him and he will let you know this by covering his mouth with his hands and shrieking at the top of his lungs.

he climbs on EVERYTHING. Favorite spot is on top of the kitchen counters.

loves to "couch jump"...puts a bunch of pillows on the floor and then jumps off.

stays at home on Monday and Tuesday while I am at work and P is at school. Ana watches him and Claire, a little girl from down the street comes over to play most days. They are BFF. C will start school this summer. On Thursdays when P is at school, Coop and I hang all day. He loves these days.

he is severely lactose intolerant, but that does not stop the child from eating. Constantly feeding him.

THE WHITES:

the boys are in swim lessons once a week...they love it!

we have been sick since October...passing it from one person to the next.

spent the week before Thanksgiving in Galveston with Andy's parents (might do a post about that too)

Spent Tday in Dallas with my parents

went to New Braunfels for a wedding

will be here for Christmas

Oh, and we had some professional pics done (for charity)...turned out good...here are a few...



1 comment:

shannon houlihan said...

Aw love the last pic of you! You look so beautiful!! Um, and all the boys are handsome too, but you look gorgeous!! :)