Monday, December 13, 2010

Polar Express

Hi...It's Parker...I just had to tell everyone about our FUN trip we just took. Last weekend the whole family packed up and headed to Palestine to hop on the Polar Express and take a ride to the North Pole to see Santa. Nonni and Hampaw decided that since we had such a large group, that we needed to have our very own car to ride in. It was soooo cool! Not only did we have our very own private chef that made us hot chocolate and all sorts of sweets, but we also got to run around, dance and sing to Christmas music, and read the story about the Polar Express. Oh, and we saw deer in the fields as we made our way to the North Pole...I am really into deer right now...AND on top of that Santa himself came into our car and gave us all bells (which I used as a weapon later that night to hit Abbie and Cooper with). It was a GREAT night! I loved it!!

All Aboard!! (daddy's face is funny) This is me...with all the big kids...Abbie, Anna Claire and Brianna (mommy's cousin's little girl)


Looking out the window for Santa

Cooper, Mommy, and Noni

Our Family


Cooper and Mommy were really sick, but they were troopers (something about not wanting me to miss this) so they stuck it out. But Cooper (since he is so little) fell asleep at the end of the train ride.

Noni and Hampaw and US...

Before the train ride...I was not really sure what to think...

2 comments:

shannon houlihan said...

Polar express looks like it was a blast! So glad you guys had fun doing that! And such cute pics of Halloween and of the boys together! Can't believe Cooper is so grown up!!

Sally said...

Oh how cute!!!!